Some key points to note:
- The event will take place over Zoom – please download the Zoom App and avoid joining Zoom from your browser as this won’t give you all the functionality you may need.
- All delegates have been sent an email with their link to access the event. Please contact email@example.com if you have paid for a ticket but not received this, include your booking confirmation in the email. Please do not share this wider, and when you join Zoom, please make sure your name appears as the name you registered for the event with. (You can change your name by clicking on your own image – three dots will appear and if you select these, you can select the option to ‘change name’.
- The programme is available on the event website – we recommend you familiarise yourself with this and plan the sessions you want to attend. Remember also that sessions will be recorded, so any you miss you can access after the event closes.
- For the parallel sessions, there are 6 sessions running at any one time – these will take place in a Zoom breakout room. To find the session you want to join, simply select ‘Breakout rooms’ and find the list of rooms, and join the one you want. To leave a breakout room, select ‘leave breakout room’ you will rejoin the main plenary session. There will be a ‘host’ in the plenary room at all times who can direct you to where you need to be.
- Many speakers will take questions via the Chat function in Zoom, and in addition some will be using polling software – they will let you know this at the start of their session but in preparation, we recommend that you have a secondary device (such as a phone or Ipad) handy so that you can use this to engage in sessions where required.
- All the session recordings will be available on this website from no later than 16th April, one week after the conference close.
We will send out the final instructions with Zoom Link to your email 2 days before the event – please look out for this email.